Vietnam HR Awards Forum 2019
Let's expect the unexpected & regain your footing in this spinning-wheel business with Vietnam HR Awards Forum 2019:
What takeaways you could expect:
• The C-vision board with emerging checklists and priorities
• The agile roadmap for disruption
• The human-centric future: from CEO mindset to HR action
• The digital-fit HR solutions tailored for different business sizes and scopes
Vietnam HR Awards Forum is a biennial executive seminar of Vietnam HR Awards hosted by Talentnet Corporation in association with the Newspaper of Labour and Social Affairs since 2015. This year, the full-day event promises to be the most forward-thinking gathering of CEOs, business leaders, and HR experts in Vietnam and regional.
VIETNAM HR AWARDS FORUM 2019
Definition of new playground of businesses under different visions and perspectives from CEOs, covering business and human capital strategies.
Productivity, agility, mega trends, and new business models are sweeping across Vietnam and affecting businesses of every size. However, how many leaders really understand the impact of these factors on the future of work and business? How do leaders manage these transformation changes and impact on their employees?
CEOs from big corporations such as FWD, Nestlé, SonKim Land, and Tetra Pak will join forces to discuss what vision they have in mind for NEW PLAYGROUND and how the multifaceted landscape can be encapsulated in their business challenges.
The following topics will be discovered:
- Visualisation of the new playground of CEOs
- The confession of 4.0 illusion and hype
- Key success factors of New Playground: to be trendsetters or followers
- Implications for a strategic human resources management.
Zoom in the mosaics of business landscapes in the region, focusing on detecting highs and lows of workforce management faced by various organisations at different scopes and sizes.
Asia is the case in point, where hundreds of new companies are quickly reaching significant scale. With the transformation of entire systems of production, management and governance, the Industry 4.0 offers a wide spectrum of opportunities and challenges in the world of work, with direct and indirect impacts on different sectors and industries?
Hear from Mr. Puneet Swani, the Career Business Leader of Mercer as he will explore what’s in store for the current workforce landscape and dynamics.
Following insights will be discussed:
- Macro-economic trends in the region and how it’s been shaping the business market
- Waves of change in workforce landscape for digital-fit management including hiring, attrition, engagement, hot skills, etc.
- Talent-led dynamics to unleash business potentials and staying future-ready
CEOs’ agendas and the emerging priorities, checklists which constitute the rulebook needed to activate the business.
Amid volatility and uncertainty, CEOs and business leaders are expected to always keep up their game, stay ahead of the disruptive change, and adjust their rulebooks in order to be best-positioned in this hi-tech age. Join this dialogue and glean some of the insights on the visionary yet actionable rulebook from two female motivational CEOs, and learn what the best leaders and organisations are doing to accelerate the development of new capabilities.
The following points will be addressed:
- The key metrics of CEO’s new rulebook
- Similarity and difference of daily and long-term business dashboards
- Rules for better collaboration between HR & their CEOs
- What CEOs expect the most from their HR partners, and what HR professionals need to demonstrate in order to have strategic relevance in the organisations.
CEO's highlights on how to manage the workforce with proper approaches in the digital age to ensure the highly effective organisation.
Technology is surely advancing at a rapid rate, yet it will never replace human being. In the wake of these changes, humans are uniquely in the center, and the need for an agile workforce has become more important than ever before. In this context, how to ensure the highest performance of human resources is set to be one of the biggest challenges of the leaders. Join Mr. Raymund Chua as he will take us on a deep dive into the future for employees and employers, examine the innovative approaches to help organisations manage their human resources in the long run.
Key learnings will be garnered in this session:
- How to create the right environment for people to change
- The holistic sustainable approach
- Highlights of what should be done at the organisational level.
The showcase of best practices for business transformation by the 2018 Vietnam HR Awards winners.
Digital transformation has been on the agenda of organisations for years, not only in terms of technology but also the business infrastructures and operating models. In this session, three companies from different industries, with diverse workplace demographics and people management approaches, will be bringing real-life lessons on how they are capitalising on digital experiences, tackling digital-HR challenges to achieve higher level of employee engagement and win the digital race.
The following points will be unveiled:
- Practical cases on how HR have adapted and adjusted in the face of challenges
- Innovative HR strategies that helped companies get rid of hiccups and lean forward
- Hands-on experiences in the workforce transformation, and how they can keep the momentum rolling on the next transformation.
How HRBP has evolved and played an integral role in employee experience and creating an agile workforce.
When solving the problem of human resources 4.0, VP Lumileds has recognised the significant role of a HR Business Partner (HRBP) to the long-term success of any organisation. HRBPs are aligned to and work closely with business leaders to enhance workforce performance, foster and nurture talent, as well as develop people solutions to help drive organisational success. Understanding the crucial role of HRBP will surely help HR leaders strategise and develop more effective and relevant HR solutions with an aim to be closer to the business goals.
Key issues will be tackled:
- Significant emphasis placed on the role of HRBP
- Strategies to improve the effectiveness of HRBP.
Human experience matter. When the job market is as competitive as it is now, this is more important than ever before. It drives more than job satisfaction, it drives business results. CEOs are challenging HR to disrupt traditional ways of working, reinvent the employee experience. The old days of HR are over – we are no longer a back-office function. Today, it’s all about delivering outstanding consumer experiences, or as we call them: Moments that matter. Learn about how SAP HR identified the moments that matter to our employees, and how we are now working on improving them. By combining X (experience) and O (operational) data, we are able to get totally new insights.
This session will take you to:
- The journey to move beyond the basics
- Tactics to redefine employee experiences from every angle to drive real business results.
The art of leadership lies within the combination between technology and human-touch, no matter how digital the business is becoming.
The evolution of technology has come a long way and challenges us to assert our human values. This high-tech world introduces a risk of leaders losing touch with those under their command and the ability to build and maintain effective working relationships.
Any high-tech organisation deserves high-touch leadership to maximise the effectiveness of its people. With that in mind, what defines the perfect blend of high-tech and high-touch? Join this dialogue to explore the art of leadership in the age of digitalisation, and how leaders at all levels can move beyond in becoming future-proof people leaders.
The following topics will be discussed:
- Essentials of the "high-tech and high-touch" harmony
- Solutions for touch-savvy communications in a tech-savvy world
- Key "high-tech and high-touch" tools to strengthen people leadership.
Diversity is happening and how to manage it effectively with impactful results for different industries, business backgrounds and ambition.
In this session, we will explore the ways that businesses in different industries can adopt and adapt the principles in order to deliver more strategic values to their organisations and employees. Everyone wants a Me-approach, but not all business strategies are tailored the same way.
The following topics will be discussed:
- The diversity of their current and future workforce (Geographic location, Generational affiliation, Education levels)
- The way to decode which employee experience has been tailored and communicated
- The tactics to transfer the same value with personalised approach and engagement.
0942 632 email@example.com
STANDARD TICKET: 6,000,000 VND (VAT included)Let’s ENTER TOMORROW TODAY! Get your tickets by November 10th, 2019